Job Searching Tips & Tricks – Find new job opportunities in a crowded job market.
Careers Coach Alison Bannister will host an in-person Job Search workshop at the Busselton Library. She’ll provide innovative ideas to consider when trying to secure employment.
FREE event. Registration is essential. Scroll down to register.
Friday 30th April, 11am – 1.30pm, Busselton Library
- Provides a solid foundation on how and where to begin your modern job searching.
- Identifies ways of securing employment in a tough job market.
- Offers you an insight into areas you may not have considered.
- Helps you understand the role of digital profiles & job alerts.
- Shows you how to automate your job searching strategies.
- Gives you an understanding of what the hidden job market is.
- Shows you simple ideas when creating a great LinkedIn profile.
- Suggests ways to ‘Get Ahead of the Game’