- The topics covered in this session include:
- The importance of fruit and vegies for kids;
- Tips for packing a healthy lunchbox;
- Healthy alternatives to pre-packaged snacks;
- Label reading;
- The best drink choices for kids.
Each guardian who attends will take home a free resource kit to support the session and provide you with practical tips and tools for making healthy choices. There will also be lunchboxes provided for each child for parents to take home.
Venue: Dunsborough Public Library, Naturaliste Community Centre, Dunsborough Lakes Drive WA 6281
When: Wednesday 19th February, 1pm – 2.30pm