Join the WA Public Libraries Online Book Club. A virtual community for readers.
Join the Western Australian Public Libraries community through reading and discussing various lifelong learning, personal growth, fiction, and non-fiction book selections. Participation is free! Scroll down for more information about how the online book club works.
How It Works
Western Australian Public Libraries has partnered with PBC Guru to create a virtual book club for patrons and the community covering lifelong learning, personal growth, fiction, non-fiction, and other genres participants are interested in. The book club will connect through a private forum where all participants can discuss the current book and network with each other.
- The book club will read one book every two to three months, so you’ll have plenty of time for each book.
- There are no membership or subscription fees. Joining the book club is completely free!
- As a Western Australian Public Libraries cardholder you will have access to download an eBook of each reading selection for free.
- Non-library cardholders can join the book club at no cost but are responsible for obtaining a copy of the selected books via their preferred vendor or method.
- Don’t have a card? Sign up online for a free Library card here.