Western Australian Public Libraries has partnered with PBC Guru to create a virtual book club for patrons and the community covering lifelong learning, personal growth, fiction, non-fiction, and other genres participants are interested in. The book club will connect through a private forum where all participants can discuss the current book and network with each other.
- The book club will read one book every two to three months, so you’ll have plenty of time for each book.
- There are no membership or subscription fees. Joining the book club is completely free!
- As a Western Australian Public Libraries cardholder you will have access to download an eBook of each reading selection for free.
- Non-library cardholders can join the book club at no cost but are responsible for obtaining a copy of the selected books via their preferred vendor or method.
- Don’t have a card? Sign up online for a free Library card here.